When beard oil isn't enough to keep longer beards in check, reach for one of The Bearded Bastard's beard balms. This balm contains the same conditioning properties as their famous Simply Vanilla Beard Oil, along with lanolin, beeswax and shea butter to reign in wild beards. Whether you just have a few curly hairs or a thick, full-size beard, the Simply Vanilla Beard Balm provides just the right amount of hold with an inviting, complex vanilla scent.
How to Use
It's best to apply after a warm shower, but wetting and patting your beard damp dry will work in a pinch. Scoop out a dollop of balm and work between your fingers and in your palms. Apply to your beard being sure to dig deep; all the way to the hair follicles. Simply Vanilla Beard Balm is formulated to moisturize hair and skin so be sure to give your skin what it needs.
Beeswax, Safflower Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT), Corn Oil, Natural Fragrance, Rice Bran Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Lanolin, Castor Oil, Broccoli Seed Oil, Argan Oil, and Jojoba Oil
- Natural oils keep facial hair soft and reduce itchiness associated with beard growth
- Beeswax and shea butter provide a natural hold while protecting and conditioning hair
- Scented with simple essential oils and extracts
- 2 oz. screw-top tin with laser-etched Cherry label
- Made by hand in Austin, TX
May contain allergens. Test in a small area before use.