Our natural beard balm contains the following beneficial ingredients:
Candelilla; Used to control those fly-away beard hairs and lock in moisture to protect your precious facial hair from the elements.
- Shea Butter; The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin. It is often used to remedy dry skin and to help protect the skin’s natural oils. Shea butter aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying. With long term use, many people report skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction.
- Argan oil; rich in fatty acids, vitamin A and vitamin E to promote body and natural shine to your hair. Can even promote hair growth when rubbed into the follicles.
- Jojoba oil; a great skin moisturiser to care for the skin under your beard. Jojoba is a natural oil that closely resembles your own body’s natural oil; sebum.
- Sweet Almond Oil; contains all kinds of healthy ingredients for hairlike Omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, vitamin E and magnesium. Using almond oil nourishes and strengthens your hair and is optimal for treating hair loss and damaged hair.
- Lavender Oil; when massaged into the skin, lavender oil promotes blood circulation and hair growth.
- Lemongrass Oil; strengthens hair follicles, helping to prevent hair loss.
- Patchouli Oil; used to treat skin and hairproblems, such as dermatitis, eczema, acne, dry chapped skin, dandruff, and oily scalp.
50ml recyclable aluminium tin
Candelilla Wax (Euphoriba Cerifera), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii Butter), Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa Kernel), Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed), Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis), naturally derived Vitamin E (Tocopherol).
Essential Oils: Lavender, Lemongrass, Patchouli (Parfum, Limonene, Citral, Geraniol, Linalool)